The Master of Management Information Systems (MMIS) program in the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business at Utah State University offers students an opportunity to make a difference in the organizations where they work. Understanding Big Data is a must-have skill in today's job market. MMIS students compete in the marketplace with solid database, web development, business analysis, and IT strategy skills.
MIS-related professions are projected to have the strongest employment outlook with high wages through the end of the decade. Our master's degree will change the trajectory of your career.
Program highlights include:
- High Job Placement Combined with High Salaries
- Solid Database and Data Analytics Coverage
- Premier Faculty Research - Publications, Grants, and a Patent
- Cohesive Student Culture - BI, E-Commerce and Business Analytics, AIS (Two National Champion Teams)
- STEM Designation
- AACSB Accredited
For more information, visit https://huntsman.usu.edu/mmis/.
The Jon M. Huntsman School of Business may charge differential tuition for this program. Differential tuition is an added cost per credit for courses in the program. See the last page in the USU Tuition & Fee schedule for more information.
The career outlook for MIS graduates is exceptional, with possibilities including the following:
- Chief information officer
- Quality assurance manager
- E-Commerce system developer
- Business systems analyst
- Software support specialist/trainer
- Database application programmer
- Information system security manager
- Database administrator
- Project manager
- Data analyst
- E-Learning specialist
- Decision support/business intelligence specialist